Executive Director and C.E.O.
M.Ed., M.S., L.M.H.C., C.A.P.
Jennifer Benaim is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (L.M.H.C.) and a Certified Addiction Professional (C.A.P.). She is an experienced therapist interested in helping families and individuals find their Best Life. As a licensed clinician she is trained in many diverse treatment modalities with emphasis on cognitive behavioral techniques. Jennifer treats all aspects of addiction and is able to educate individuals and families in all facets of the treatment process. Additionally, she is a Gottman Method trained therapist for couples who are experiencing difficulties in their relationships or marriages. She has lived in Jupiter, Florida for 30 years, and with her husband of 27 years, has raised two wonderful sons who are now 22 and 25 years old.
- Master of Science Psychological Studies - Nova Southeastern University
- Master of Arts Educational Leadership - Florida Atlantic University
- Bachelor of Arts English Literature - Florida Atlantic University
- Level 2 Gottman trained couples/marraige counselor
- State Certified Master’s Level Addiction Professional
- Author, "Becoming Your Clients Favorite Consultant" Krieger Publishing, 2002
- Member, Jupiter Medical Center Advisory Committee for The Lightouse Detox Center
- Vice President, Go To Chapter, Business Networking International